I am outside today. She says she will be at the door at 18:00 and I believe her. She has been there the last three evenings at the same time. She has the best smile of anyone I have ever seen. It is enjoyable to watch, but that alone means nothing. Still, it satisfies me to be the cause of it. She likes it when I laugh too.
She lets me use the German Hub. I will not be able to get a message out to anyone in Canada to let them know that I am alive, but I can read your News again. I joined a game under her name. She said that was fine to do.
Her room is a better room than yours in all ways. It is twice as large and divided into three rooms. A private bathroom, with a bathtub in it, something becoming rare in my country. She showed me how to use the hot tub feature the first night. She told me she installed it herself. She said, "Do you want to sit in here with me tonight and just drink wine?"
Again, as we drank a bottle each, she said to me that I could stay as long as I wanted . She said she can get me to safety. She said they've helped a few get home.
She said she is part of the Resistance.
She said you are not.
She said it's time for a Change.
She said Mother has been given back the Chancellor seat.
She says she is your sister.
She lets me use the German Hub. I will not be able to get a message out to anyone in Canada to let them know that I am alive, but I can read your News again. I joined a game under her name. She said that was fine to do.
Her room is a better room than yours in all ways. It is twice as large and divided into three rooms. A private bathroom, with a bathtub in it, something becoming rare in my country. She showed me how to use the hot tub feature the first night. She told me she installed it herself. She said, "Do you want to sit in here with me tonight and just drink wine?"
Again, as we drank a bottle each, she said to me that I could stay as long as I wanted . She said she can get me to safety. She said they've helped a few get home.
She said she is part of the Resistance.
She said you are not.
She said it's time for a Change.
She said Mother has been given back the Chancellor seat.
She says she is your sister.
Comments