As Always:To Moon
The broad who put a hex on me when I stole her stolen idea.
I can't stop making lists...
Things That Annoy Me(I might get loud when annoyed)
1. My computer.
2. People who are always late.
3. Or too early.
4. Other people writing in my notebooks.
5. No coffee filters.
6. Someone knocking at my door. People I like just walk in.
7. Favor-askers hinting.
8. Anything I cannot open with my hands or teeth.
9. Not long line-ups...slow cashiers.
10. Weeds.
11. Anything breaking I like.
12. A horrible movie.
13. People louder than me.
14. Someone pointing at me when they are angry.
15. Telemarketers calling when I am busy.
16. People trying to borrow books before I have read them.
17. Fingerprints on walls.
18. The three-way stop in front of my house.
19. Easter bunny shopping.
20. Uncomfortable clothes.
21. Beehives in my tree.
22. Singing the wrong lyrics.
23. Tuesdays.
24. Getting tickled.
25. Mary-Kate and Ashley.
26. Richard Simmons.
27. Sally Fields.
28. Paige Davis.
29. Un-tangling anything.
30. People who spit for no reason.
31. White trucks. They just look wrong that colour.
32. Interrupters.
33. People not returning borrowed items.
34. Too many toys in the living room.
35. Polka dots on clothing.
36. Garbage day.
37. Animal poop.
38. The colour blue in my couch.
39. Not knowing the score of last night's ball game.
40. Most loud rap music.
41. Stupid storytellers.
42. Finding someone already did half the crossword.
43. Knowing only the answers they did.
44. Someone sticking their finger in my drink.
45. People who move my couch blankets.
46. Templates.
47. The radio announcer never telling me who sang that song.
48. 100 watt lightbulbs.
49. Only finding Salt and Vinegar chips in the cupboard.
50. Bumpy bus rides.
51. No Miracle Whip left.
52. Three's Company
53. Wet children running through my house.
54. <---- that number.
55. Purple nail polish.
56. Tense moments of quiet.
57. Screwdrivers.
58. Wrenches.
59. Any tool not a hammer.
60. Shopping carts.
61. Ruffles.
62. Little candles.
63. Missing clothes-just not socks.
64. Finding 27 windows of Dynomite open on my Desktop.
65. My telephone company.
66. Always buying the wrong cold remedy.
67. The wrong CD in the case.
68. Dark resturants.
69. Leather seats.
70. Google needing to update their search engine pages dedicated to me.
71. Glass tabletops.
72. Two-story bright blue recycle boxes.
73. My budgie's "outings".
74. Counseling my cat because she knows she can't eat the budgie. I hope.
75. Yes! My pets are annoying me right now.
76. Watching movies during the day.
78. Boring answering machine greetings.
79. When music is not provided when you are on hold.
80. The Pink Panther.
81. Having cold feet.
82. People trying to get me to eat squash. I do not know why people are always trying to get me to eat their squash. But they are. Must be from some other weird hex-giver I have encountered in my life.
83. The fact I took up more than two lines for an annoyance.
84. Strobe lights.
85. Not normal coloured candy canes.
86. Stubbing my toe.
87. Or my nose.
88. Sticky candy.
89. Whipped topping in a can.
90. New sidewalks.
91. That I have still never riden a horse.
92. Cleaning the bathroom.
93. Getting delivery.
94. Chicken Noodle soup as Soup of the Day.
95. My son's Tornado Game.
96. Folding laundry. There is just no fun game to do with it.
97. Wicker.
98. Peach skin.
99. Non-bubble blowing gum.
100. This list. Bad mood inducer.
101. The pounding headache I got to end my weekend with.
The broad who put a hex on me when I stole her stolen idea.
I can't stop making lists...
Things That Annoy Me(I might get loud when annoyed)
1. My computer.
2. People who are always late.
3. Or too early.
4. Other people writing in my notebooks.
5. No coffee filters.
6. Someone knocking at my door. People I like just walk in.
7. Favor-askers hinting.
8. Anything I cannot open with my hands or teeth.
9. Not long line-ups...slow cashiers.
10. Weeds.
11. Anything breaking I like.
12. A horrible movie.
13. People louder than me.
14. Someone pointing at me when they are angry.
15. Telemarketers calling when I am busy.
16. People trying to borrow books before I have read them.
17. Fingerprints on walls.
18. The three-way stop in front of my house.
19. Easter bunny shopping.
20. Uncomfortable clothes.
21. Beehives in my tree.
22. Singing the wrong lyrics.
23. Tuesdays.
24. Getting tickled.
25. Mary-Kate and Ashley.
26. Richard Simmons.
27. Sally Fields.
28. Paige Davis.
29. Un-tangling anything.
30. People who spit for no reason.
31. White trucks. They just look wrong that colour.
32. Interrupters.
33. People not returning borrowed items.
34. Too many toys in the living room.
35. Polka dots on clothing.
36. Garbage day.
37. Animal poop.
38. The colour blue in my couch.
39. Not knowing the score of last night's ball game.
40. Most loud rap music.
41. Stupid storytellers.
42. Finding someone already did half the crossword.
43. Knowing only the answers they did.
44. Someone sticking their finger in my drink.
45. People who move my couch blankets.
46. Templates.
47. The radio announcer never telling me who sang that song.
48. 100 watt lightbulbs.
49. Only finding Salt and Vinegar chips in the cupboard.
50. Bumpy bus rides.
51. No Miracle Whip left.
52. Three's Company
53. Wet children running through my house.
54. <---- that number.
55. Purple nail polish.
56. Tense moments of quiet.
57. Screwdrivers.
58. Wrenches.
59. Any tool not a hammer.
60. Shopping carts.
61. Ruffles.
62. Little candles.
63. Missing clothes-just not socks.
64. Finding 27 windows of Dynomite open on my Desktop.
65. My telephone company.
66. Always buying the wrong cold remedy.
67. The wrong CD in the case.
68. Dark resturants.
69. Leather seats.
70. Google needing to update their search engine pages dedicated to me.
71. Glass tabletops.
72. Two-story bright blue recycle boxes.
73. My budgie's "outings".
74. Counseling my cat because she knows she can't eat the budgie. I hope.
75. Yes! My pets are annoying me right now.
76. Watching movies during the day.
78. Boring answering machine greetings.
79. When music is not provided when you are on hold.
80. The Pink Panther.
81. Having cold feet.
82. People trying to get me to eat squash. I do not know why people are always trying to get me to eat their squash. But they are. Must be from some other weird hex-giver I have encountered in my life.
83. The fact I took up more than two lines for an annoyance.
84. Strobe lights.
85. Not normal coloured candy canes.
86. Stubbing my toe.
87. Or my nose.
88. Sticky candy.
89. Whipped topping in a can.
90. New sidewalks.
91. That I have still never riden a horse.
92. Cleaning the bathroom.
93. Getting delivery.
94. Chicken Noodle soup as Soup of the Day.
95. My son's Tornado Game.
96. Folding laundry. There is just no fun game to do with it.
97. Wicker.
98. Peach skin.
99. Non-bubble blowing gum.
100. This list. Bad mood inducer.
101. The pounding headache I got to end my weekend with.
Comments
I am glad I am not the only one. In my mind, if they need a favor, they should just ask. I do not want hinting, I do not want to be greeted with, "how are you? how was your day?" when they are only being nice to me because they need something.
Hi, by the way.
> 54. <---- that number.
What, you never cared for Car 54 Where Are You?
What's the story? I know that's not your age...
:)
AJ- 6x9=54. It is the only one I forget. Always.